- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Frank Luntz
"Finally, we have found an issue of substance that both Democrats and Republicans agree on," said pollster and Republican strategist Frank Luntz, whose firm conducted the survey. "The fear of Iranian nuclear weapons unites just about everyone."
The finding mirrors the findings of pollster Frank Luntz, who said during a recent Fox News appearance that his test group was angry at the Republican Party for the shutdown, but largely gave President Obama a pass.