- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Frank Luntz
"Finally, we have found an issue of substance that both Democrats and Republicans agree on," said pollster and Republican strategist Frank Luntz, whose firm conducted the survey. "The fear of Iranian nuclear weapons unites just about everyone."
The finding mirrors the findings of pollster Frank Luntz, who said during a recent Fox News appearance that his test group was angry at the Republican Party for the shutdown, but largely gave President Obama a pass.