- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Good Friday
Although he'll never meet his sister, Olivia, in person, 11-month-old Lucas Bryant will know all about her.
Thousands of Houston students and teachers stayed home on Good Friday instead of reporting to class to make up for a school day canceled by bad weather.
The New Mexico Department of Transportation is asking law enforcement agencies to stop all concession and roadside stands along the annual Good Friday pilgrimage route to the El Santuario de Chimayo.
Darkness fell across the land, and the man they thought would be their savior cried out in a loud voice, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Soon afterward, he took his last breath.
DeSoto County supervisors have decided to designate Good Friday - April 18 - as a holiday for county workers instead of the state's observance of Confederate Memorial Day on April 28.
Monsignor James Shea, this year’s preacher of the Tre Ore service for Good Friday at New York City’s St. Patrick’s Cathedral, has said he will speak about how the suffering and death of Christ is "the actual pattern of the Christian life."
The British government announced Thursday it will appoint a judge to investigate its long-secret policy of supplying letters to Irish Republican Army fugitives promising them protection from arrest. The issue is dividing Northern Ireland's unity government. Why? The AP explains.
Pope Francis reached out in friendship to "so many Muslim brothers and sisters" during a Good Friday procession dedicated to the suffering of Christians from terrorism, war and religious fanaticism in the Middle East.
Hundreds of Christians streamed through the cobblestone alleyways of Jerusalem's Old City on Friday, hoisting wooden crosses and chanting prayers to mark the crucifixion of Jesus.
On this Good Friday, what does freedom have to do with rising from the dead?
A Good Friday home opener posed a spiritual dilemma for some Catholic baseball fans in Milwaukee, who had to decide whether to abstain from eating meat as their religion dictates or to indulge in one of Brewers' fans most cherished traditions.
In a Nov. 15 story about the rescheduling of the Cincinnati Reds' season-opening baseball game from Good Friday, The Associated Press incorrectly identified Roman Catholic services held that day as Mass. Catholic churches hold services on Good Friday but do not celebrate Mass.
Christianity is dying. It was once the bastion of Western civilization. Now, Christianity is a pitiful remnant of its former greatness. Across the West, it is in full retreat.