- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - good morning america
Journalist and television host Joan Lunden returned to her old stomping grounds on "Good Morning America" Monday, where she revealed that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
ABC News has signed George Stephanopoulos to a contract extension, the last member of its "Good Morning America" team to agree to a new deal.
Southeastern Louisiana University will honor ABC's "Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts with an honorary doctorate at its spring commencement on May 17.
Josh Elliott said Wednesday that his defection from ABC's "Good Morning America" for NBC is a "deeply personal" move to get back to sports at a level he could not have anticipated.
Robin Roberts is taking on some night work as a guest judge on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."
Sam Champion is trying to deliver more than a weather forecast.
Fueled by the Oscars, ABC's "Good Morning America" is celebrating its most-watched week in nearly 23 years.
When a Michigan boy told his mother he didn't want an 11th birthday party because he had no friends to invite, she created a Facebook page to ask for well-wishes - and the response was overwhelming.
NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
Robin Roberts made her return to ABC's "Good Morning America" Wednesday, five months to the day after receiving a bone marrow transplant and a year since she started feeling symptoms of the ailment that has sidelined her since August.
NBC's "Today" show gradually expanded from two hours to four. Now competitor "Good Morning America" is stretching _ if only online.
NBC is changing the backstage leadership at its struggling "Today" show, which has consistently been behind ABC's "Good Morning America" in the ratings since replacing Ann Curry as an anchor this summer.
ABC and Tom Hanks are apologizing after the actor let slip a swear word during a live appearance on "Good Morning America."
Susan Wurtzel owns a "Today" show T-shirt and a mug. When the stay-at-home mom and her family visited New York from their home in Germantown, they joined the crowd of fans outside the NBC morning show's Rockefeller Center studio.
Susan Wurtzel owns a "Today" show T-shirt and a mug. When the stay-at-home mom and her family visited New York from their home in Germantown, Md., they joined the crowd of fans outside the NBC morning show's Rockefeller Center studio.