- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation
The Grumman Aircraft Engineering Corporation, later Grumman Aerospace Corporation, was a leading 20th century U.S. producer of military and civilian aircraft. Founded on December 6, 1929, by Leroy Grumman with Jake Swirbul and William Schwendler, its independent existence ended in 1994 when it was acquired by Northrop Corporation to form Northrop Grumman. - Source: Wikipedia
No propeller, no problem for a veteran North Texas pilot who safely glided and landed his single-engine plane at a former horse racing track.
The May 9 fatal shooting of a Taiwanese fisherman by the Philippine coast guard set off an inadvertent naval competition between Taiwan and China.
Alexis DeJoria remembers the first time she was speeding _ and she did it with her father's blessing.
Alexis DeJoria remembers the first time she was speeding — and she did it with her father's blessing.
What we've got is war — a war between the taxpayers and the tax-eaters. The tax-eaters can't understand why the taxpayers won't shovel out the swag, salute as usual, and shut up. This time the taxpayers are fed up and they're not going to take it any more.