- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - James Hardy
North Korea has moved a missile with "considerable range" to its east coast, South Korea's defense minister said Thursday, but he added that there are no signs that the North is preparing for a full-scale conflict.
North Korea has moved a missile with "considerable range" to its east coast, South Korea's defense minister said Thursday, but he added that there are no signs that Pyongyang is preparing for a full-scale conflict.
North Korea cut a third telephone hotline to the South on Wednesday and doubled down on its threats against the United States, but analysts say the bellicose rhetoric is empty — that Pyongyang's missiles cannot reach the U.S.
North Korea has ramped up work at its nuclear test site, according to an analysis of satellite images released Tuesday, a day after a senior U.S. envoy warned the North that an atomic test would unify the world in seeking swift, tough punishment.
The Buffalo Bills are going with a young receiving corps after releasing wideouts James Hardy and Chad Jackson to set their 53-player roster Saturday.
Bills receiver James Hardy returned to practice on a limited basis Wednesday night for the first time in 15 days, leaving it unclear whether he'll play in Buffalo's preseason game against Cincinnati this weekend.
Buffalo Bills rookie wide receiver Marcus Easley is expected to undergo surgery on his injured left leg and will be out indefinitely, coach Chan Gailey said after practice Wednesday night.
Now that Terrell Owens has come and gone, Lee Evans finds himself facing an all-too familiar question with the Buffalo Bills receiving group going through yet another transformation.
"From what we know of its existing inventory, North Korea has short- and medium-range missiles that could complicate a situation on the Korean Peninsula (and perhaps reach Japan), but we have not seen any evidence that it has long-range missiles that could strike the continental U.S., Guam or Hawaii," James Hardy, Asia Pacific editor of IHS Jane's Defence Weekly, wrote in a recent analysis.
he added that North Korea might mount a small-scale provocation such as its 2010 shelling of a South Korean island, an attack that killed four people.