- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - James Hardy
North Korea has moved a missile with "considerable range" to its east coast, South Korea's defense minister said Thursday, but he added that there are no signs that the North is preparing for a full-scale conflict.
North Korea has moved a missile with "considerable range" to its east coast, South Korea's defense minister said Thursday, but he added that there are no signs that Pyongyang is preparing for a full-scale conflict.
North Korea cut a third telephone hotline to the South on Wednesday and doubled down on its threats against the United States, but analysts say the bellicose rhetoric is empty — that Pyongyang's missiles cannot reach the U.S.
North Korea has ramped up work at its nuclear test site, according to an analysis of satellite images released Tuesday, a day after a senior U.S. envoy warned the North that an atomic test would unify the world in seeking swift, tough punishment.
The Buffalo Bills are going with a young receiving corps after releasing wideouts James Hardy and Chad Jackson to set their 53-player roster Saturday.
Bills receiver James Hardy returned to practice on a limited basis Wednesday night for the first time in 15 days, leaving it unclear whether he'll play in Buffalo's preseason game against Cincinnati this weekend.
Buffalo Bills rookie wide receiver Marcus Easley is expected to undergo surgery on his injured left leg and will be out indefinitely, coach Chan Gailey said after practice Wednesday night.
Now that Terrell Owens has come and gone, Lee Evans finds himself facing an all-too familiar question with the Buffalo Bills receiving group going through yet another transformation.
"From what we know of its existing inventory, North Korea has short- and medium-range missiles that could complicate a situation on the Korean Peninsula (and perhaps reach Japan), but we have not seen any evidence that it has long-range missiles that could strike the continental U.S., Guam or Hawaii," James Hardy, Asia Pacific editor of IHS Jane's Defence Weekly, wrote in a recent analysis.
he added that North Korea might mount a small-scale provocation such as its 2010 shelling of a South Korean island, an attack that killed four people.