- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - James Holmes
The judge in the Colorado theater shootings case has rejected three more defense attempts to rule out the death penalty if defendant James Holmes is convicted.
Lawyers for the man suspected of killing 12 people in a mass shooting at a Colorado movie theater told a judge Thursday they want the public and the media barred from the entire jury selection process.
The US Supreme Court on Tuesday turned away an effort to force a Fox News reporter to reveal her confidential sources for a story about the man charged with killing 12 people in a Colorado movie theater.
Police say shoppers at a Phoenix Wal-Mart store were sent into a panic after a man accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The judge in the Colorado theater shooting case has denied four more defense motions to bar the death penalty.
With a state Supreme Court appeal out of the way, the judge in the Colorado theater shootings has re-started the second sanity evaluation for defendant James Holmes.
The Colorado Supreme Court on Thursday rejected Aurora theater shooting defendant James Holmes' request that he not have to undergo a second psychiatric evaluation.
Attorneys for the Colorado theater shooting defendant are asking the state Supreme Court to overturn the presiding judge's order allowing victims to attend the trial even if they'll be called as prosecution witnesses.
Phoenix police say a 13-year-old boy has died from drowning.
Phoenix police have identified a 17-year-old girl who drowned at a pool party over the weekend.
Police say a 17-year-old girl drowned at a pool party at a home in Phoenix.
An investigator who said James Holmes' computer was used for an internet search on the words "rational insanity" can testify at Holmes' trial in the Colorado theater shootings, the judge ruled Friday.
Defense attorneys in the Colorado theater shootings are objecting to a request by the district attorney's office to ask other judges to issue subpoenas in the case.
Prosecutors in the Colorado theater shootings accused defense lawyers of trying to influence potential jurors when they publicized James Holmes' offer last year to plead guilty in exchange for a life sentence.
Prosecutors in the Colorado theater shooting case hinted they may want to search for additional evidence or look for more documents, although they aren't publicly saying why.
Holmes says neither the man nor anyone on bus was injured, but a 1-year-old and 3-year-old in the car had minor injuries.