- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - James Holmes
Colorado mental health providers would get expanded authority to report threats to places like movie theaters and schools under a bill given initial approval in the state House on Wednesday.
This week's Bill To Watch in the Colorado Legislature
The shootout occurred after the suspect fled in his car, caused a three-vehicle collision, and ran away on foot before exchanging gunfire with officers outside a check cashing and title loan business.
The judge in the Colorado theater shooting case has ruled that family and friends of James Holmes cannot ask a jury to spare his life.
The man charged in the mass shooting at a Colorado movie theater in 2012 now faces trial in October.
James Holmes, the man accused of killing 12 people in a Colorado movie theater, was ordered Wednesday to undergo a second sanity evaluation. Five things to know about the order:
The man accused of killing 12 people in a Colorado movie theater shooting must undergo a second sanity evaluation by the state mental hospital because the first was "incomplete and inadequate," a judge has ruled.
The man accused of killing 12 people in a Colorado movie theater shooting must undergo a second sanity evaluation by the state mental hospital because the first was "incomplete and inadequate," a judge ruled Wednesday.
A Phoenix man has been arrested after police said he fired several rounds through the windshield of a car with a man, woman and 7-year-old inside.
Phoenix police say a 7-year-old boy has died after he was hit by a truck while out riding a scooter.
Democrats stopped another Republican bill to repeal limits on the size of ammunition magazines Wednesday during a hearing that included impassioned comments from the father of a victim of the suburban Denver movie theater shooting.
Eerie self-portraits that Colorado theater shooting defendant James Holmes took with his cellphone hours before the attack could be shown to jurors after the judge ruled that prosecutors can use evidence from the phone at his trial.
Lawyers for the man accused of killing 12 people at a Colorado movie theater say they'll ask the U.S. Supreme Court to require a Fox News reporter to reveal the confidential sources she used in a story about defendant James Holmes.
The judge in the Colorado theater shooting case says jurors will be informed that the state executes prisoners by lethal injection, but will be told nothing else about how the death penalty is carried out.
Lawyers in the Colorado theater shooting case are back in court for a closed hearing on whether defendant James Holmes should undergo another sanity evaluation.