- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jason Terry
Jason Collins heard his name called by Nets coach Jason Kidd early in the second quarter and headed to the scorer's table to check in.
Jason Collins has signed a 10-day contract with the Brooklyn Nets and is set to become the first active openly gay player in the NBA.
The Golden State Warriors will be without power forward David Lee and center Andrew Bogut against the Brooklyn Nets.
The Sacramento Kings say recently acquired guard Jason Terry will spend the remainder of the season rehabilitating his left knee.
Despite constant roster changes and rotation shuffles, the rebuilding Sacramento Kings have been remarkably consistent this season.
Looking to add a big man, the Brooklyn Nets have worked out center Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed.
With word spreading about a trade sending popular teammate Kent Bazemore and fellow reserve MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for point guard Steve Blake just before tipoff, the Golden State Warriors had every excuse to be out of rhythm in their first game following the All-Star break.
The Brooklyn Nets acquired guard Marcus Thornton from the Sacramento Kings for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans on Wednesday, removing two little-used veterans from their aging roster and hoping a younger one can rediscover his scoring touch.
Rookie Mason Plumlee and the reserves were flying high, so Brooklyn's starters took a seat.
The Detroit Pistons are still one of the worst fourth-quarter teams in the NBA.
Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets.
With Pierre Jackson gone from Baylor, six different players have taken a turn at point guard during practice for the Bears.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
J.R. Smith and Pablo Prigioni are staying in New York to help the Knicks build on their best season in nearly decades.
The names that Boston Celtics general manager Danny Ainge didn't mention said all anyone needed to know about how he views the team's future.
"Our job as a bench is to come out and make an impact on the game, and we did that tonight and J-Kidd rewarded us with lengthy playing time," Terry said, referring to coach Jason Kidd. "So felt good, we got the win and we must continue to get better as a unit."
Terry, a former Sixth Man of the Year winner, said the reserves were disappointed in their performance the last two games.