- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jessica Levinson
Jessica Levinson, associate professor at Loyola University Law School in Los Angeles, told the San Francisco Chronicle that Ms. Fearing is "a powerful person who wants something from the government."
Her access to 10-year-old Sutter's leash means that "she has access to Gov. Brown," Ms. Levinson said. "There are a variety of ways to exercise influence."