- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Kermit B. Gosnell
Philadelphia prosecutors said Wednesday that abortion provider Dr. Kermit B. Gosnell would receive a third life sentence for the murder of a baby and other crimes he was not previously sentenced for.
Gosnell "has resigned and accepted his fate," he said.
On Tuesday, Gosnell agreed not to appeal the verdicts in exchange for not having to face the death penalty.