- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Kermit B. Gosnell
Philadelphia prosecutors said Wednesday that abortion provider Dr. Kermit B. Gosnell would receive a third life sentence for the murder of a baby and other crimes he was not previously sentenced for.
Gosnell "has resigned and accepted his fate," he said.
On Tuesday, Gosnell agreed not to appeal the verdicts in exchange for not having to face the death penalty.