- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Kyle Shanahan
Browns offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is already comparing Johnny Manziel to Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, in a favorable way.
The Cleveland Browns' new coach Mike Pettine said Saturday his decision to hire Shanahan, the former Redskins offensive coordinator, for the same role on his coaching staff was not affected by the way the Redskins' season ended.
The Browns own the fourth pick in the NFL draft and are expected to take a quarterback, possibly former Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M.
New Browns offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan started a rookie quarterback once in his six years as a play caller. Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins.
"I enjoyed coaching him. Anytime you go through a 3-13 season, it is a challenge. It's a challenge on your relationship," Kyle Shanahan opens up on coaching RG3.
When the music finally stopped, Kyle Shanahan found a chair. Now that Shanahan has landed in Cleveland, will he try to bring Kirk Cousins with him?
Kyle Shanahan is the Browns' new offensive coordinator, according to multiple reports.
Former Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is reportedly a long shot to be hired in Cleveland
Is the third time the charm for former Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan?
Former Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan will get a chance to convince the Browns he should call their plays.
It looks like Gary Kubiak, not Kyle Shanahan, is going to be the Ravens' offensive coordinator but Kyle might still land a job.
Gary Kubiak, not Kyle Shanahan, is going to be the Ravens' offensive coordinator.
Lots of NFL coaches are looking for new jobs this time of year, and Kyle Shanahan is no different. Reports show he interviewed with the Ravens.
MIAMI (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers director of football and business administration Omar Khan is one of three candidates who have interviewed for the job as general manager of the Miami Dolphins.
Former Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is receiving consideration from the Dolphins for the same job.
"I think it's been different for him," offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan said Wednesday. "He's been so comfortable in a situation for 11 years that he's never had to really grind out the system, because that (Eagles system) came natural to him with time. So it's been a little different for him knowing that he's really got to put in the work, and just the book — just memorizing what we're doing, memorizing the verbiage — so it's taken some time for him."
Kyle Shanahan said some of the early miscues in camp might be beneficial in the long run.