- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kyle Shanahan
Alex Mack hasn't missed one play in his five seasons with the Browns.
The Cleveland Browns' new coach Mike Pettine said Saturday his decision to hire Shanahan, the former Redskins offensive coordinator, for the same role on his coaching staff was not affected by the way the Redskins' season ended.
Should the Redskins bring back Rex Grossman? Or should they not employ a third QB? Tandler and Tarik examine the question.
"I enjoyed coaching him. Anytime you go through a 3-13 season, it is a challenge. It's a challenge on your relationship," Kyle Shanahan opens up on coaching RG3.
New Browns offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan started a rookie quarterback once in his six years as a play caller. Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins.
The Browns own the fourth pick in the NFL draft and are expected to take a quarterback, possibly former Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M.
When the music finally stopped, Kyle Shanahan found a chair. Now that Shanahan has landed in Cleveland, will he try to bring Kirk Cousins with him?
Redskins backup quarterback Kirk Cousins would welcome the opportunity to be a starter, but he has not formally requested a trade, a source said Sunday.
Kyle Shanahan is the Browns' new offensive coordinator, according to multiple reports.
Former Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is reportedly a long shot to be hired in Cleveland
Is the third time the charm for former Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan?
Former Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan will get a chance to convince the Browns he should call their plays.
The New York/New Jersey Super Bowl could open the door for an eventual title game in D.C.
Gary Kubiak, not Kyle Shanahan, is going to be the Ravens' offensive coordinator.
It looks like Gary Kubiak, not Kyle Shanahan, is going to be the Ravens' offensive coordinator but Kyle might still land a job.
Asked specifically about his relationship with Griffin, Shanahan said things started strong as the quarterback had one of the best rookie seasons in history.
You've got to deal with a lot of stuff, a lot of negativity, and the thing I learned going through that, especially with a high-profile guy, there's a lot more stuff that comes out," Shanahan said.