- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Larry Morrissey
Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg of New York is running out of ammunition in his campaign for gun control. The public has moved on.
An Illinois mayor said he's dropped his membership with Mayors Against Illegal Guns, the group started by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, because its title doesn't match its agenda. It's too anti-Second Amendment, he said.
Mayor Larry Morrissey, noting that the city has one of the highest crime rates in Illinois, said the city was forced to reduce its police force in part because of pension costs.
"Do I think something's going to get done? No. It's an election year," Morrissey said.