- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Manhattan Court
A Manhattan court says Levon Helm long ago signed away rights that let an advertising agency use the song "The Weight" in a cell phone commercial.
"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" actress Tamara Tunie spoke out Tuesday about being a real-life crime victim, saying her former business manager exploited her trust to steal more than $1 million she earned by working doggedly at a peak in her career.
Investors who lost billions of dollars in Bernard Madoff's massive multidecade fraud are not entitled to recover fake profits that were described to them in phony statements, a federal appeals court said Tuesday.