- N.Y. gun activists burn registration forms
- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Matthew Brady
Computer bugs are doing what Ted Cruz couldn't do. They've crashed Obamacare. Barack Obama has put in a panic call to the Geek Squad. Maybe they can fix it.
A stunning one in five teens has lost a little bit of hearing, and the problem has increased substantially in recent years, a new national study has found.