- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Miami Police Department
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is defending his reputation.
Kaepernick put out a statement on his Twitter account Friday, a day after his name was linked to a Miami police report involving a woman who passed out in a hotel and later woke up in a hospital not knowing how she got there.
The Justice Department has opened a civil investigation into accusations of excessive use of deadly force by members of the Miami Police Department (MPD) in the wake of the killing by police of eight black men over the past 16 months.
A former Wake Forest student said the school brushed off her allegations of a sexual assault by a basketball player to protect its athletic program.