- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Miami Police Department
Authorities are investigating the death of a Miami police officer in his home as a homicide.
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is defending his reputation.
Kaepernick put out a statement on his Twitter account Friday, a day after his name was linked to a Miami police report involving a woman who passed out in a hotel and later woke up in a hospital not knowing how she got there.
The Justice Department has opened a civil investigation into accusations of excessive use of deadly force by members of the Miami Police Department (MPD) in the wake of the killing by police of eight black men over the past 16 months.
A former Wake Forest student said the school brushed off her allegations of a sexual assault by a basketball player to protect its athletic program.