- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Michael Brandon Hill
Police say the suspect who was arrested for the shooting at an Atlanta-area school on Tuesday told them he was off his medications.
Police credit Tuff with persuading Michael Brandon Hill to surrender after they say he went to the Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy in Decatur Aug. 20 with an assault rifle and nearly 500 rounds of ammunition.