- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Michael Strahan
Michael Strahan has made good on reports that he's joining "Good Morning America" by paying a visit to the ABC breakfast show on Tuesday.
Talk-show host and former football star Michael Strahan is coyly talking about, but not confirming, reports that he's expected to soon join the cast of ABC's "Good Morning America" on a part-time basis.
Nickelodeon is looking to slime some athletes. The network said Thursday it is starting a sports awards show modeled after its popular Kids' Choice Awards honoring the highs and lows in entertainment.
The hang time is over for Ray Guy. The longtime punter for the Oakland Raiders is all by himself once again.
Michael Strahan, punter Ray Guy lead seven-player class voted into NFL Hall of Fame.
"Nashville" star Hayden Panettiere is confirming her engagement to Olympic boxer Wladimir Klitschko.
Single-season sacks leader Michael Strahan and two players who tried to block him are among 15 modern-era finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Michael Strahan has tackled something few football stars have attempted _ Broadway.
Who would Mitt Romney like to see play himself in a movie? (Gene Hackman) What's Mr. Romney's guilty pleasure (peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate milk).
Mitt Romney, the Republican presidential nominee, said Friday that he prefers Snooki over Honey Boo Boo because of her "spark-plug personality," wants actor Gene Hackman to play him in a movie and that he wears "as little as possible" to bed.
Who would Mitt Romney like to see play him in a movie? (Gene Hackman)
The Romneys are visiting Kelly and Michael.
Former football star Michael Strahan joined "Live With Kelly" as permanent co-host Monday, fulfilling a joking prophecy he made to Regis Philbin more than four years ago.
The only worry on Michael Strahan's mind when he made his entrance Tuesday as the new co-host of "Live!": "Don't trip," he summed up after the show.
Former football star Michael Strahan joined "Live! With Kelly" as permanent co-host on Monday, fulfilling a joking prophecy he made to Regis Philbin more than four years ago.
He has said this side job won't affect his daily duties hosting "Live."
Strahan was asked by co-host Kelly Ripa on "Live With Kelly and Michael" Wednesday if he was doing it, and Strahan replied: "I don't know.