- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Michael Strahan
The Buffalo Bills and New York Giants will kick off the 2014 NFL preseason in the Hall of Fame game in Canton, Ohio.
Former Cardinals player Aeneas Williams has become the first player in the team's history with Arizona to be chosen for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Fox analyst Terry Bradshaw did not take part in the network's Super Bowl coverage after the death of his father.
Michael Strahan, punter Ray Guy lead seven-player class voted into NFL Hall of Fame.
The hang time is over for Ray Guy. The longtime punter for the Oakland Raiders is all by himself once again.
Anyone looking for an expert to discuss the candidacies of Marvin Harrison and Tony Dungy for the Pro Football Hall of Fame didn't need to search very far during Super Bowl week.
CANTON, Ohio (AP) — First-year nominees Derrick Brooks, Tony Dungy, Marvin Harrison and Walter Jones were among the 15 modern-era Pro Football Hall of Fame finalists in voting announced Thursday night.
"Nashville" star Hayden Panettiere is confirming her engagement to Olympic boxer Wladimir Klitschko.
Grammy-winner Bruno Mars will perform at halftime of the Super Bowl.
Oprah Winfrey doesn't have a daily talk show anymore. But two years after abdicating her throne, the former talk-show queen is clear who she thinks now wear the crowns: Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan.
The Baltimore Ravens linebacker gets a shot to go out a champion in the title game against the San Francisco 49ers. A few greats have managed to do it this way— John Elway, Jerome Bettis and Michael Strahan come to mind — but it rarely happens in football or any sport.
Bill Parcells was a winner everywhere he coached. Time and time again, he took over struggling franchises and showed them what it takes to be a success, including a pair of Super Bowl titles with the New York Giants.
This week in the Big Easy, NaVorro Bowman plans to finally make good on the steak dinner he owes pal Patrick Willis.
"I will take it off my bucket list, but if the opportunity came across again, I might just take it up and do it again," he said. "I had a great time."
"It's a little nerve-wracking because so many people depend on you, you want to get your line across and you have to play to the crowd. It's a lot more intricate with everyone hitting their marks. You don't want to be the guy that messes everyone up," he said.