- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Michael
A Long Island family and their 8-year-old labradoodle are together again after the dog ran away on Valentine's Day.
A new bishop for the Orthodox Church has been installed for the Diocese of Sitka and all Alaska.
A northern Illinois farm worker who fell into a grain bin and ended up buried up to his chin has been rescued thanks in large part to efforts by the man's grandson to clear corn away from his chest.
After a spell of making headlines for mishaps rather than music, George Michael is coming back with a new album.
Sam Wolfe was getting anxious about his horse, making him shift from one foot to the other in a stall at John Justin Arena.
Mario Andretti is helping PlayStation promote its new video game, Gran Turismo 6.
Is the Bible merely a holy book to be read during worship services and for personal devotion? Or can the Scriptures offer clues to better living?
Cast members of "The Sopranos" were on hand over the weekend as a New Jersey town remembered native son James Gandolfini.
Questions haunt the families of Extortion 17, the 2011 helicopter mission in Afghanistan that suffered the most U.S. military deaths in a single day in the war on terrorism.
Americans will always rise above politics to defend the Constitution
A military court Wednesday sentenced Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan to death by injection for killing 13 soldiers and wounding more than 30 in a shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Texas, in 2009 that he said was to protect Islamist insurgents and Taliban militiamen from U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
Ahh, nothing like a little NASCAR name calling to spice up the week.
As Formula One expands its reach into the United States, there's still a missing ingredient that could keep some fans away from the stands _ an American driver on the grid.
Mario Andretti wants one more race, family style.
James Gandolfini left the bulk of his estimated $70 million estate to his 13-year-old son and infant daughter.
Donovan's 14-year-old son Michael told Newsday (http://bit.ly/1gGJJGM ) that Cody wiggled out of his harness when something spooked him while he and his mother were picking him up from the groomer.
Torborg's son, Michael, said McDonald deserved the death penalty.