- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Mignon Clyburn
"When the chairman hits the gavel after the vote is cast on this item, it will signal the start on 120 days of unique opportunity," Ms. Clyburn said. "Use your voice and this platform to continue to be heard."
Commissioner Mignon Clyburn noted that she had received hundreds of letters, emails and concerned phone calls on the issue, and assured that their voices would be heard now that the proposals were up for public comment.