- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus is canceling another concert and remains hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.
Miley Cyrus is in the hospital and unable to perform her "Bangerz" concert in Kansas City, Mo., as planned.
Come to Skidmore. Study Miley Cyrus. The Saratoga Springs, N.Y., college is offering a new course aimed at bolstering summer class attendance: "The Sociology of Miley Cyrus: Race, Class, Gender and Media," complete with studies of her shocking shaking at the music awards and discussion of female bisexuality.
A college in upstate New York is offering a summer course on Miley Cyrus and won't even make students do any class twerk.
Police say an 18-year-old Miley Cyrus fan sneaked into her dressing room a day before her Omaha concert and left a note pleading her to meet him.
Any kid who ever tap-danced at a talent show or put on a curly wig and auditioned for "Annie" can only dream of being as beloved - or as important - as Shirley Temple.
Miley Cyrus wants you to concentrate on her voice - not her twerking - when she launches her tour next month.
Miley Cyrus mashes it up with Madonna, twerks with her tongue out and drops a bunch of F-bombs on her upcoming MTV special, and she's in fine voice while doing it.
The man whose remix genius helped create a hit for Lana Del Rey says he is working his magic for Miley Cyrus.
John Fogerty performed with the Foo Fighters and Jennifer Hudson. R. Kelly debuted a tribal new song in tribute to Nelson Mandela. And Miley Cyrus basically called the audience old.
PARIS (AP) — Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears are too racy for daytime French TV.
She couldn't resist. Singer Miley Cyrus smoked a joint on stage and twerked with a dwarf during the MTV EMAs on Sunday.
Music veterans have weighed in on their young counterparts' tendency to take off their clothes, actresses are sharing their opinions about the sexualization of their profession, and the entire industry is debating the merits of shock value.
Irish singer Sinead O'Connor penned an expletive-ridden open letter to former Disney star Miley Cyrus, telling her to cover up and stop licking sledgehammers.
Columnist contends most of the racy lyrics sung by women can actually be traced back to the overactive imaginations of men who co-wrote the songs.
Cyrus said on Twitter that she's heartbroken to miss the show.
A Cyrus spokeswoman says the 21-year-old entertainer canceled her performance Tuesday, April 15, 2014, after she was hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics.