- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Mother'S Day
An Iowa teenager who pleaded guilty to shooting his grandparents with his grandfather's rifle is a cold-blooded murderer who should never get another chance at freedom, a judge ruled Tuesday.
Two brothers who already face state charges in a shooting spree that left 20 people hurt at a Mother's Day parade in 2013 have been indicted on federal charges - along with seven other people allegedly connected to the case.
Donna Lowery grabbed her purse off her Flour Bluff dining table two days after Mother's Day and headed out the door to appease her husband's request she be checked at an emergency room.
As the old saying goes, those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.
Darlington Raceway has partnered with Sport Clips Haircuts to sponsor the track's NASCAR Nationwide Series race through 2016.
A Crandon man has been sentenced to 11½ years in prison for sexually assaulting young children at his mother's day care.
Former Mayor Ray Nagin ended two tense days on the witness stand Friday, insisting he has bribed nobody and struggling to justify expensive birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and wedding anniversary dinners that were charged to the city's credit card - benefits he paid no taxes on, and that, according to prosecutors, he took advantage of as the city struggled financially after Hurricane Katrina.
The Oxford Board of Aldermen is expected to once again consider an ordinance next week to allow Sunday alcohol sales in restaurants.
The Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway will be run in April next year after nearly a decade of racing on Mother's Day weekend.
Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning has resigned and International Speedway Corporation named Chip Wile as replacement at NASCAR's oldest superspeedway.
Ed Carpenter turned Pole Day into a family celebration.
Turns out Dale Earnhardt Jr. is a pretty good cook.
A second suspect has been arrested in the shooting that injured 20 people at a parade on Mother's Day, police said Thursday afternoon.
New Orleans police and federal authorities were searching early Tuesday for a young man who is suspected of opening fire at a Mother's Day parade in New Orleans, wounding 19.
Police in New Orleans working with federal investigators identified one of the suspects believed to have opened fire at a Mother's Day parade through town, injuring 19.