- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - National Press Club
National Press Club may refer to:* Japan National Press Club* National Press Club (Australia)* National Press Club of Canada* National Press Club (New Zealand)* National Press Club (Philippines)* National Press Club (USA) - Source: Wikipedia
A few friends of extraterrestrials got together the other day at the National Press Club, where there's usually a couple of guys at the bar eager for a good story, to hold a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, a "mock congressional hearing" on human encounters with extraterrestrials.
Dear. Sgt. Shaft: I am writing you to ask for assistance in helping me in time of need.
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain moved belatedly but forcefully Monday to deny allegations that he sexually harassed two female subordinates while serving as president of the National Restaurant Association in the mid-1990s.
Embattled Republican National Committee Chairman Michael S. Steele and the four candidates vying for his job engaged in an occasionally heated debate Monday in which the challengers took aim at the RNC's unprecedented red ink and lackluster fundraising.
No child is left behind on Ken Burns' new documentary series, "The National Parks: America's Best Idea," which is 12 hours long and began airing last week. .
SENATE No scheduled events.
A Muslim civil rights group yesterday blamed the Bush administration for promoting "Islamophobia" and said the "war on terror" won't stop terrorists.
A Muslim civil rights group today blamed Bush administration policies for promoting "Islamophobia" and said the "war on terror" won't stop terrorists.