- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - park
The convicted ringleader of a massive identity fraud operation that caused more than $4 million in losses to banks, credit card companies and other lenders was sentenced to 12 years in prison Tuesday.
Authorities say it appears a man whose body was found in Riverton City Park died of hypothermia.
Andre Agassi says one of the biggest regrets of his career was waiting until 1995 _ a full decade after turning professional _ to play in the Australian Open.
Nearly 40 years after she won the last of her 11 Australian Open singles titles, Margaret Court is back in the news at Melbourne Park for her opposition to gay marriage.
The head of a leading news service covering North Korea is predicting that the ruling communist regime is headed for the dustbin of history - and soon.
A criminal complaint says 24-year-old Matthew Boos, of St. Louis Park, told investigators he had posed as a 15-year-old girl on Facebook and another social media site.