- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Patrick
Iowa coach Fran McCaffery said Friday that the tumor doctors removed from his son's thyroid earlier this week was malignant.
Iowa coach Fran McCaffery said his son's surgery to remove a thyroid tumor went as planned, and the coach later flew back from Iowa City to Dayton to lead the Hawkeyes in the NCAA tournament on Wednesday night.
Iowa coach Fran McCaffery will be in and out of Dayton as the Hawkeyes get ready for their first NCAA tournament game in eight years.
Americans will don their Kelly green on Monday, gathering at bars and along parade routes to celebrate St. Patrick, the patron saint of dancing leprechauns and half-price pints of Guinness — or so the past few decades would suggest.
A good feeling in her heart motivates Jodi Fear to honor her late son, Brandon St. Pierre, by continuing his legacy of random acts of kindness.
State Rep. Andy Patrick announced Wednesday he's running to be South Carolina's next superintendent of public schools.
Like many fictional characters, the Boston-Irish Kellehers of J. Courtney Sullivan's "Maine," are not perfect. For the most part they are not lovable either, and that is not simply because they are flawed; it's because most of them are not charming. That's quite rare in a novel.
Forty-five years after a Pennsylvania woman sent a fan letter to her favorite TV star, they've made a Munster match.
"It may not be a smoking gun, but it's close," said Sessions' father, Patrick. "We've got a lot here, and there's a lot more that y'all don't know."
Patrick, R-Hilton Head Island, said he wants to help transform the educational system.