- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Peter Sprigg
Christians who malign, oppress or harm gays and lesbians are misreading their Bibles and denying the message and purpose of Jesus Christ, say leaders of a new website that aims to become a gathering place for gay-affirming believers.
The Obama administration Tuesday issued the first-ever U.S. strategy to address foreign nations' human-rights violations against gays, directing all U.S. government agencies to protect them from abuses.
Perez Hilton, best known for publishing a celebrity gossip blog, has signed a book deal. But the target audience for his forthcoming book is not the millions hooked on his signature snarky comments photoshopped on pictures of the rich and famous; instead, his book is aimed at children.
SPLC added that Mr. Sprigg, when responding to a question in 2008 about uniting gay partners during the immigration process, said, "I would much prefer to export homosexuals from the United States than to import them."
He apologized, but then in February told MSNBC host Chris Matthews, "I think there would be a place for criminal sanctions on homosexual behavior.