- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Protestants Catholics
Affable Roman Catholic Cardinal Timothy Dolan, archbishop of New York, endeared himself to the overwhelmingly evangelical Protestant crowd at the Colson Center for Christian Worldview's 2013 Wilberforce Awards dinner April 27,
A new survey of Americans' knowledge of religion found that atheists, agnostics, Jews and Mormons outperformed Protestants and Roman Catholics in answering questions about major religions, while many respondents could not correctly give the most basic tenets of their own faiths.
Ham and lamb are the meats that spring to mind for Easter dinner, whether it is the date observed by Protestants and Roman Catholics according to the Gregorian calendar or the Sunday observed by Orthodox churches and the Julian calendar. Occasionally these two branches of Christianity celebrate Easter on the same day, as will occur April 4, 2010.