- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Richard Snyder
Pressure was building Wednesday for Michigan lawmakers to commit $350 million to Detroit pensions, a day after the city reached tentative agreements with pension funds and a retiree group to reduce payouts.
A Michigan office furniture company says claims it improperly benefited from a state contract because its subcontractor is co-owned by Gov. Rick Snyder's cousin are "baseless."
Gov. Rick Snyder has signed legislation designed to speed up adoptions.
Gov. Rick Snyder has signed legislation approving more than $27.6 million in grants from the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder has determined that a financial emergency exists in the Detroit suburb of Lincoln Park.
Same-sex couples who were married hours after Michigan's ban on gay nuptials was overturned sued Gov. Rick Snyder on Monday to try to force the state to recognize their newlywed status and grant the legal benefits that come with it.
Gov. Rick Snyder has signed a law he says will help increase the standards of care for mobile dental facilities.
Gov. Rick Snyder on Thursday signed legislation intended to crack down on sales of stolen scrap metal, widely cited as a motive for destructive vandalism in Detroit.
Gov. Rick Snyder says the federal government has approved his request for Michigan to host a center aimed at attracting foreign investors to create jobs and live in the U.S.
Gov. Rick Snyder says Detroit's bankruptcy will be "largely closed" by October with a transition plan and oversight board in place.
Gov. Rick Snyder praised Republican House leaders' plan to spend $500 million annually on roads as a proactive move toward long-term funding changes, but said it falls short of his spending target.
Gov. Rick Snyder is returning from Europe after a weeklong trip focused on the auto industry.
A German 3-D printing company has announced it will locate its first U.S. facility in Michigan after representatives met with Gov. Rick Snyder in Germany.
Michigan Lt. Gov. Brian Calley has signed legislation designed to ensure local government budgets aren't hurt if manufacturers and small businesses get planned tax cuts.
Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder has signed legislation designed to ensure local government budgets aren't hurt if manufacturers and small businesses get planned tax cuts.
Snyder says Pontiac officials "have demonstrated the collaboration and coordination necessary to assume additional authority."
Gov. Rick Snyder announced in August the appointment of the transition board.