- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Ruth Barcan Marcus
Last week's Supreme Court ruling limiting President Obama's authority to make recess appointments is a victory for constitutional government. But before Americans celebrate too much, they should take heed of the White House spin the next day.
Here is a sampling of editorial opinions from Alaska newspapers:
Ruth Marcus was outraged in The Washington Post, but warned her readers not to forget that he "done the woman wrong" first.
"Race is, hands down, the most repulsive aspect of the Donald Sterling scandal," she writes, "but sex is a close second."