- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - The Christian Science Monitor
The Christian Science Monitor (CSM) is an international newspaper published daily online, Monday through Friday, and weekly in print. It was started in 1908 by Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of the Church of Christ, Scientist. As of 2009, the print circulation was 67,703. - Source: Wikipedia
If there was an Olympic gold medal in embezzlement, would Russia win? During a recent radio interview, A Swiss member of the International Olympic Committee said that roughly a third of the $55 billion spent on the Sochi Olympics having disappeared due to corruption.
If the Obama administration is indeed waging a "war on coal," as its critics contend, then newly minted Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz aims to build a bridge between the opposing camps.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the influx of immigrants into Arizona will put this conservative stronghold into the hands of the Democratic Party.
Help wanted: Hackers. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the department is seeking skilled computer hackers — primarily college-age students — to help with the "new and rapidly growing threats" to America's cybersecurity systems, the Christian Science Monitor reports.
Syrian rebel fighters who seized 21 U.N. peacekeepers in the Golan Heights on Wednesday are now backing off their show of force a bit, claiming the captives are simply "guests" whom they actually rescued.