- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Toby Keith
A Colorado Springs bar owner has been fined $21,000 for violating copyright laws by using songs of artists, including Toby Keith, on her karaoke machine.
Welcome back to an alumni-packed edition of BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for your offbeat NCAA tournament needs. Today, we explain why Warren Buffett is rich and you're not, why you don't always need a private jet to enjoy the tourney, and how a kid actor nearly stole the show. Without further ado:
Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill in Woodbridge, Va,. has been open two days but already made national headlines after the owners decided to prohibit firearms in the restaurant.
Tornadoes are a part of life in Moore, Okla., something country star Toby Keith was reminded of when a deadly, devastating one leveled parts of his hometown Monday.
Authorities say the bassist for country music star Toby Keith has been killed in a two-car crash in Oklahoma.
Toby Keith, "Hope On The Rocks" (Show Dog-Universal)
Some Republicans fret he could siphon crucial votes away from Mitt Romney, but Libertarian presidential hopeful Gary E. Johnson is still charging down the campaign trail as a third-party candidate and raising enough money — more than $400,000 this week — to produce a slick new campaign video that paints him as a down-to-earth hero.
Surgery has briefly sidelined country star Toby Keith.
Unwilling to offend voters on either side of the aisle, both President Barack Obama and his likely Republican challenger Mitt Romney refused to take sides in a co-host feud between Toby Keith and Kristen Bell on Wednesday night during the CMT Music Awards.
Freedom isn't free. Never has been, never will be. Very special warriors have provided freedom at supreme sacrifice since time immemorial. Good people will never forget, and we celebrate Memorial Day with a hard-charging spirit in appreciation for hard-charging warriors.
Toby Keith says gay marriage doesn't bother him and trying to stop it wastes time and money.
NASHVILLE, TENN. (AP) - Toby Keith says gay marriage doesn't bother him and trying to stop it wastes time and money.
He says refusing a marriage license to people because they are gay won't stop them from living together, so it accomplishes nothing.