- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - U.N. Court
Attorneys are meeting to determine whether a Wisconsin man is mentally competent to stand trial on charges of fatally shooting and dismembering a Minnesota man.
A federal judge in Chicago says the head of a suburban family accused of shoplifting $7 million in goods must remain behind bars after deeming him a flight risk.
A federal judge spared a Wichita businesswoman from prison on Monday, but imposed a $25,000 fine for selling fake luxury goods.
A 92-year-old minister is suing the city of Salisbury, saying unreasonable force was used when a police officer tackled him and broke two bones.
updated 56 minutes ago
After three years of investigation, prosecutors filed two conspiracy charges against accused "shadow campaign" financier Jeffrey E. Thompson on Monday.
Kearney Hub. March 8, 2014.
When Steve Blake checked in at the scorer's table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.
Shoni Schimmel has never been afraid to take the big shots for Louisville.
Given a second chance to celebrate the conclusion of Maryland's final regular-season game in the Atlantic Coast Conference, the fans at Comcast Center swarmed toward midcourt as the final buzzer sounded.
A decade-long legal fight that has eaten up hundreds of thousands of tax dollars has continued with a judge denying a northern Michigan woman's request to mine gravel on her property.
Maryland closed out its 61st and final Atlantic Coast Conference regular season in stunning fashion, outlasting No. 5 Virginia 75-69 in overtime Sunday to end the Cavaliers' 13-game winning streak.
The Terps took down the Cavaliers in OT, resulting in a court storming by the students. It was so much fun, former Maryland star Steve Francis decided to get in on the action.
Mercer guard Langston Hall watched Florida Gulf Coast become the darlings of last season's NCAA tournament with one thought in his mind.
The $30 million renovation of the Arena-Auditorium at the University of Wyoming officially begins on Monday.
David Soares was honored to receive the chance to provide service to his country of birth, Cape Verde.