- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - U.S. Army Special Operations Command
The United States Army Special Operations Command (Airborne) (USASOC or ARSOC)is the command charged with overseeing the various Special Operations Forces (SOF)of the United States Army. The command is part of the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM); a largercommand overseeing all the different SOF Commands of each branch of the U.S. military. The commander of United States Army Special Operations Command is Lieutenant General John F. Mulholland, Jr. - Source: Wikipedia
Navy SEALs are the toast of America, but revelations show that the top brass has not always watched their backs during the Obama administration.
They were the first Americans into Afghanistan after the Sept. 11 attacks and will probably be the last U.S. forces to leave.