- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - U.S. Marine Corps
The automatic across-the-board spending cuts known as the sequester will force the U.S. Marine Corps to "cut into bone" this year, the Corps' commandant warned in a letter to troops and their families over the weekend.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My husband is buried at the RIverside National Cemetery. He died, April 25, 1987, and was interred May 12, 1987. What are the requirements for spouse burial?
Dear. Sgt. Shaft: I am writing you to ask for assistance in helping me in time of need.