- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Washington Wizards
The Wizards' offseason maneuvering receives more praise from the NBA pundit world.
Dates when the uniform will be worn are yet to be announced. The new jersey will be available for purchase beginning Oct. 1.
Glen Rice Jr. led the Las Vegas summer league in scoring and along with Otto Porter led the Wizards to a 5-1 record. All that led to Rice being named MVP.
The Wizards once again fell behind early in Las Vegas, but a comeback was not in the cards against the Kings despite 40 points combined from Glen Rice Jr. and Otto Porter.
Humphries appeared in 69 games, averaging 8.4 points and 5.9 rebounds, last season with Boston. In 10 seasons with the Jazz, Raptors, Mavericks, Nets and Celtics, he is averaging 6.8 points and 5.5 rebounds.
Apparently Marcin Gortat liked the idea of John Wall breaking the news of the big man's signing on Twitter seeing as he did the same to another teammate on Friday.
Wizards owner Ted Leonsis: "We did the right things in the right way; for today and with an eye out for tomorrow. I believe we have had a very successful offseason."
Paul Pierce coming to Washington still seems surreal several days beyond the breaking news. Reality set in some on Thursday when the Wizards officially announced the signing.
The Wizards continued their frontcourt retooling on Wednesday by adding DeJuan Blair, leaving just a couple of roster spaces available.
Shabazz Napier told CSN he doesn't run his own Twitter account and therefore doesn't know about unfollowing LeBron James.
Trevor Booker arrived at the Las Vegas summer league to watch his NBA team's entry. Essentially as of Tuesday, that team is no longer the Washington Wizards.
ESPN analyst Stephen A. Smith, who predicted LeBron James leaving and returning to Cleveland, says Washington has the best shot at landing Kevin Durant in 2016.
The Wizards keep rolling and Glen Rice, Jr., keeps scoring in summer league. Tuesday night brought an 85-83 victory over the Miami Heat in Las Vegas. More here.
Lost amid the stunning news of Paul Pierce joining the Wizards is the reason why the veteran forward is no longer a member of the Brooklyn Nets.
The newest Washington Wizards member lets the John Wall and President Obama he is on his way.