- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - White House Council
President Obama on Monday afternoon will nominate a prime architect of his economic stimulus plan and health care laws in his first term to become chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers.
President Obama's policies are, it can also be said at long last, a dismal failure. He has been in office for 30 months, so his agenda, with the help of a sympathetic Senate, has been, for the most part, enacted. And things have gotten worse.
The Obama administration, engaged in an urgent campaign to encourage U.S. companies to create more jobs, issued a report Monday showing a sharp increase in direct foreign investment in the United States in 2010.