- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Yedioth Ahronoth
Yedioth Ahronoth (, lit. Latest News) is a daily newspaper published in Tel Aviv, Israel. In a TGI survey comparing the last half of 2009 with the same period in 2008, Yediot Ahronoth retained the title of most widely read newspaper in Israel but saw its market share fall only slightly from 35.9 to 33.9 percent. - Source: Wikipedia
Lifting a nearly 25-year veil of secrecy, Israel acknowledged Thursday that it killed the deputy of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat in a 1988 seaborne raid in Tunisia.
Nine months after he was freed from Hamas captivity in a lopsided prisoner swap, Gilad Schalit is emerging from the shadows — showing up at parties, sporting events and even writing a newspaper column.