- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Only at The Washington Times: Christina Bellantoni blogs on the latest news about politics.
Some original photos and video from the president's latest trip abroad.
Gimmick could help build public support for nominee's confirmation.
President Obama's trip continues in Europe.
President Obama's highly anticipated speech to Muslim world comes with its own logo.
WhiteHouse.gov has technical difficulties today.
POTUS is pressured to pick a female justice; the press' "short lists" don't include everyone.
Obama organizing group starts letter to the editor campaign.
Democrats split over how to handle health care.
Specter blasts Toomey on Twitter feed.
Democratic National Committee is going on TV Tuesday and Wednesday with a new ad in honor of President Obama's first 100 days.
New DNC fundraising gimmick - a one-way Greyhound bus ticket for former vice president to his home state.
President Obama returns to Iowa Wednesday with an Earth Day push for his environmental plans, visiting a city where he more than a year ago said he had "not ruled out" nuclear power as part of an energy proposal.
SF Mayor tweets campaign announcement.
Some Washington Times video of the new First Dog, as President Obama and the first family showed him around the White House south lawn.
The Washington Times took video of the first White House egg roll for President Obama.
By Tammy Bruce
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on nonprofit hospital
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Russian lawmaker wants to outlaw U.S. dollar, calls it a Ponzi scheme
- Obama goes from lame to laughable in just one week