- Just-forged Israel-Hamas 3-day cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
Only at The Washington Times: Christina Bellantoni blogs on the latest news about politics.
Some original photos and video from the president's latest trip abroad.
Gimmick could help build public support for nominee's confirmation.
President Obama's trip continues in Europe.
President Obama's highly anticipated speech to Muslim world comes with its own logo.
WhiteHouse.gov has technical difficulties today.
POTUS is pressured to pick a female justice; the press' "short lists" don't include everyone.
Obama organizing group starts letter to the editor campaign.
Democrats split over how to handle health care.
Specter blasts Toomey on Twitter feed.
Democratic National Committee is going on TV Tuesday and Wednesday with a new ad in honor of President Obama's first 100 days.
New DNC fundraising gimmick - a one-way Greyhound bus ticket for former vice president to his home state.
President Obama returns to Iowa Wednesday with an Earth Day push for his environmental plans, visiting a city where he more than a year ago said he had "not ruled out" nuclear power as part of an energy proposal.
SF Mayor tweets campaign announcement.
Some Washington Times video of the new First Dog, as President Obama and the first family showed him around the White House south lawn.
The Washington Times took video of the first White House egg roll for President Obama.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'