- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Only at The Washington Times: Christina Bellantoni blogs on the latest news about politics.
Audience members at the Human Rights Campaign presidential candidates forum panned New Mexico Gov...
The moderators of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) debate showered Rep. Dennis Kucinich with prais...
One million people like Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.), and she wants you to know it.\ \ \ "What's...
A California birdie brought our attention to this liberal interactive comic on the changes to the...
Sens. Hillary Clinton (N.Y.) and Barack Obama (Ill.) have asked their gay supporters to host "deb...
Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) managed to artfully dodge a question last night at the AFL-CIO debate...
"We believe one of the people up here tonight will be our next president," AFL-CIO President John...
My Blackberry has been buzzing all afternoon with reaction to my story today on Sen. John Kerry's...
159.\ \ \ That's the number of days before voters in Iowa head to the caucus to choose a Democrat...
Test\ \ \ -- Christina Bellantoni, national political reporter, The Washington Times...
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit