- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
Only at The Washington Times: Tim Lemke discusses the business of sports.
Anheuser-Busch drops sponsorship of Williamsburg event
Israel faces Spain this weekend in the Davis Cup semifinal, with matches scheduled to be played on Rosh Hashanah.
Acknowledges outburst during women's semifinal was "inappropriate."
Kastles star Leander Paes wins the U.S. Open doubles title.
What Serena said, and the implications
Serena Williams makes a life harder for herself and reporters
Annoying drizzle is the bain of our existence
Turns out that the rain may be a good thing for the U.S. Open from a television standpoint
Rafael Nadal finally finished off his quarterfinal match, but the rain is back in Flushing Meadows.
Michelle Obama will be heading to Copenhagen for 2016 Olympic announcement
President Obama has not committed to attend IOC vote next month
U.S. Olympic Committee gets big boost from major corporation; P&G further expands its sports sponsorships
The Redskins once again are working hard to fill those premium seats at FedEx Field.
There will be ridiculous amounts of tennis on television over the next two weeks, most of it shown live.
Justin McCully, a native of Washington D.C., will fight Mike Russow on Saturday night in Portland.
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- D.C. police chief orders officers not to arrest legal gun owners carrying weapons in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Washington Times strikes content and marketing partnership with Redskins