- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
Only at The Washington Times: Tim Lemke discusses the business of sports.
Anheuser-Busch drops sponsorship of Williamsburg event
Israel faces Spain this weekend in the Davis Cup semifinal, with matches scheduled to be played on Rosh Hashanah.
Acknowledges outburst during women's semifinal was "inappropriate."
Kastles star Leander Paes wins the U.S. Open doubles title.
What Serena said, and the implications
Serena Williams makes a life harder for herself and reporters
Annoying drizzle is the bain of our existence
Turns out that the rain may be a good thing for the U.S. Open from a television standpoint
Rafael Nadal finally finished off his quarterfinal match, but the rain is back in Flushing Meadows.
Michelle Obama will be heading to Copenhagen for 2016 Olympic announcement
President Obama has not committed to attend IOC vote next month
U.S. Olympic Committee gets big boost from major corporation; P&G further expands its sports sponsorships
The Redskins once again are working hard to fill those premium seats at FedEx Field.
There will be ridiculous amounts of tennis on television over the next two weeks, most of it shown live.
Justin McCully, a native of Washington D.C., will fight Mike Russow on Saturday night in Portland.
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- HURT: President Obama's 'Selfie Doctrine'
- SOWELL: The high cost of liberalism, open spaces and affordable housing
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 'I'm not running for president'