- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Only at The Washington Times: Tim Lemke discusses the business of sports.
Now that baseball's playoff field is set, I figured it's a good time to analyze which teams got t...
One upon a time (actually, as recently as last year) nearly every meaningful game of baseball's l...
Interviewing coaches and players is not typically included in my day-to-day duties. I do it occas...
I attended a speech Wednesday night by Sonny Vaccaro, the former top NBA guru for Nike, Adidas an...
The Wizards today began their celebration of the 10th anniversary of Verizon Center by volunteeri...
BusinessWeek will release its first-ever listing of the Top 100 most powerful people in sports in...
After enduring a summer with a dearth of live sports programming, Comcast Sportsnet Mid-Atlantic...
The game between the Redskins and Eagles was the most-watched program on any channel on Monday ni...
Reclusive Redskins owner Dan Snyder has granted a rare one-on-one interview with Comcast SportsNe...
ESPN may be the so-called Worldwide Leader in Sports, but it actually finished behind Yahoo Sport...
Interesting article by John Ourand in this week's Sports Business Journal about Ron Darling, the...
Loyal readers of this blog (all three of you) have probably been wondering why I haven't updated...
(updated - 2:45 p.m.)\ \ \ It won't be hard to find the Redskins-Ravens preseason game on televis...
Now Redskins fans can show their loyalty every time they pay the phone or cable bill.\ \ \ Bank o...
NBC ticked off many tennis fans when it announced that it ended its relationship with Hall of Fam...
By Scott Pinsker
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Computer glitch caused odd Saturday release of D.C. guns ruling