- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float as Hawaii health director killed in crash
They know when we are sleeping.
Illustration by Dana Summers of the Tribune Media Services
By: Dana Summers
Get Breaking Alerts
All commentary submissions must be original and exclusive to The Washington Times. Standard length for op-eds is 600-800 words. Longer submissions are less likely to be accepted. Please allow us 72 hours to review your submission. If we have not contacted you within that period, you are free to submit it elsewhere. All op-eds are subject to editing for space, style and clarity.
Please complete the two forms below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org