- Mexico plans how to safely box up recovered cobalt
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
NUGENT: Department of Injustice
Enforcing the law is a crime in Obamaworld
With each passing day, common sense and the free market take a beating by big-government Marxists and the Mao Zedong fan club in the District of Clowns who believe feeding the bloated, ineffective Fedzilla is the right course for America. If Thomas Jefferson were alive today, he surely would call for an armed revolution.
Get this: Fedzilla is suing Arizona because Arizona is simply enforcing the very immigration laws that Fedzilla is responsible for but has basically refused to enforce for decades. Failure to secure our border has led to Mexico invading America.
Make no mistake, with 12 million to 20 million illegal Mexicans and others living in America, it is an invasion. This is the real controversy and travesty, not Arizona’s law, as many in our Fedzilla-inbred media dishonestly misrepresent.
What is controversial is that Fedzilla is suing Arizona. Even with Fedzilla suing Arizona, numerous other states are considering passing laws just like Arizona’s. Good. Do it now. My wish is to see Fedzilla sue 20 or 30 states. Come and get it.
Fedzilla is suing Arizona to show illegals in America that they have a friend in the District of Clowns. This, of course, is a sham. It is ultimately about getting their support and eventual votes and enslaving them by showering them with all kinds of Fedzilla pork-barrel programs, thereby stripping them of their work ethic and pride. Hey, it worked for many of my black fellow Americans, and we all know how well that has worked out.
It is also rather controversial that Eric H. Holder Jr.’s Department of Lack of Justice - the Fedzilla entity that dropped the charges against the overtly guilty New Black Panther voter-intimidation punks in Philadelphia - has filed a lawsuit against Arizona but has not done a damned thing to sue American cities that declare themselves “sanctuary cities” or to restrict our federal tax dollars from flowing to cities that openly thumb their noses at federal immigration laws and policies. The jury is not still out, as Mr. Holder is clearly an embarrassing, racist fraud.
Sanctuary cities are those cities, largely if not entirely run by liberal Democratic mayors and liberal city councils, that have rolled out the welcome mat for illegals. Sanctuary cities thumb their noses at federal immigration laws by telling their police officers not to check on the immigration status of people they arrest.
If further evidence is needed to believe mankind is in a state of devolution on the fast track to the new and improved Planet of the Apes, various liberal moonbats in California have criticized and threatened to boycott Arizona for passing its law. Ironically, while Arizona is trying to do something to curb illegal immigration, California cities such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and numerous others have declared themselves to be sanctuary cities. How high-brow-liberal of them.
Indeed, for every action there is an opposite reaction. California is going broke in part because of illegals living there. The cost to California taxpayers is staggering. Estimates are as high as $20 billion a year for Californians to provide health care, education and cages for hordes of violent illegals. Phenomenal.
I have my doubts about the Republican Party, but it could do much to restore my confidence in it if just one Republican congressman would write legislation to restrict all federal dollars from going to cities that declare themselves sanctuary cities. Let me help. Here’s the bill I want someone with any common sense left in the District of Clowns to write:
“Those cities, towns or municipalities that declare themselves to be sanctuary cities or that implement sanctuary-cities-style policies shall be immediately ineligible to receive any tax dollars. This ineligibility shall be maintained for a period of one year from the date a city rescinds its sanctuary-city status or rescinds its sanctuary-city-style policies.”
Suing a state for defending itself but doing nothing to cities breaking the law is a typical modus operandi of Fedzilla. I expected nothing less from the Fedzillacrats in the District of Clowns. What I want to hear shouted from the mountaintops is the Republican Party’s immigration reform ideas. I’m waiting. But not for long. Stupid is bipartisan.
Ted Nugent is an unstoppable American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is author of “Ted, White & Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns and Rock ‘N’ Roll.”
About the Author
Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).
Get Breaking Alerts
- Apple wins facial recognition patent for iPhone 6
- Xbox One, Playstation 4 games penalize users for cursing in their own homes
- Allen West warns Obamas backdoor gun control is moving forward
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Kill team: Obama war chiefs widen drone death zones
- Susan Rice slams Russia, China on human rights
- Obamas call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics
- Inside the Ring: China targeting U.S. spy flights
- U.S. debt jumps a record $328 billion tops $17 trillion for first time
- Obama: Growing income inequality 'defining challenge' of this generation