- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
AP blog from Game 4 of the NBA finals
Question of the Day
“That’s ridiculous,” James said. “I’m here to win. That’s all it’s about. Individual accolades take care of itself. I’ve got two MVP trophies sitting in my house back in Ohio and I haven’t won anything. It doesn’t matter to me. It’s all about a team game and this is the ultimate team prize right here, just trying to win the NBA championship. So I don’t really care. I could trade in my last two MVP trophies to have a ring. I don’t care about individual accolades to solidify myself in the NBA or whatever they’re talking about. It’s ridiculous.”
Scheme-wise, don’t look for the Heat to change much. The Mavs will clearly play a lot more zone if Barea is getting a ton of minutes.
And tonight, we’ll add a new wrinkle to this blog. Hit me with your questions at “ByTimReynolds” on Twitter, then keep checking here to see if I answer. I just might.
Tip off in about 30 minutes. Enjoy Game 4.
Follow Tim Reynolds on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ByTimReynolds
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world