- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
NBA Finals: Mavericks beat Heat 112-103 in Game 5
Question of the Day
He says he was merely providing motivation for himself, but after Miami’s shootaround practice today James added that he took notice of things the Mavericks are saying about him as well, notably DeShawn Stevenson’s “checked out” line. Of course, if the Heat and Mavs need to resort to bulletin-board stuff now to get motivated, that’s probably not a good sign for either club.
For Dallas, history says tonight is a must-win. Since the league went to the 2-3-2 finals format, the road team has never won both Games 6 and 7.
Dirk Nowitzki says he’s feeling better, so that’s a good piece of pregame news for the Mavs and the entire Dallas area, which has never talked this much about a sinus infection.
You know the drill. We’ll update this once or twice per quarter. Hit us on Twitter with your questions, you might see answers here throughout the night.
Enjoy Game 5.
Follow Tim Reynolds on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ByTimReynolds
By John McAfee
- Breaking Fad: Alligators becoming the new pit bulls for drug dealers, cops say
- D.C. to tout Obamacare among youth waiting for Air Jordans
- Huge backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson
- TARGET credit card theft swells to 40 million victims
- Special ops vets slam military benefit cuts
- Obama: 2014 will be 'breakthrough year' for U.S.
- Dems use new filibuster rules to approve DHS nominee Alejandro Mayorkas under investigation
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow