- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Earnhardt ready to see famed No. 3 car on track
“There’s definitely a lot of things happening at RCR with the one Cup team going away,” Harvick said. “We’re adding three Nationwide teams and a Truck team so obviously there’s going to be some personnel changes and I think if we had gone out and won a championship you’d say you probably don’t need to do anything.
“But if we sit on our hands and don’t evaluate everybody’s position at this particular point I think we’d be fools. I would anticipate some changes.”
Childress has often swapped teams among his drivers as a way to shake up the organization, and there’s been speculation he’ll give Harvick the team Bowyer had used and crew chief Shane Wilson.
“I think me and Mike have had a lot of success together,” Hamlin said. “There are not many drivers and crew chiefs that have done better than us throughout our six-year run together. There’s something to be said about that.”
“When I look at our relationship, it’s pretty deep,” Hamlin said. “I feel like, with Mike, he’s helped me win a lot of races. It’s hard to sit there and point out anyone in the garage that I feel like can do a better job than him.”
QUOTE OF THE WEEKEND: “I never thought that I’d say this, but I’m rooting for Tony Stewart,” Kurt Busch on the championship race between Stewart and Carl Edwards.
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- We told you so: Conservatives foresaw polygamy ruling
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- EDITORIAL: Al Gore, soothsayer
- Top Democrats reject court ruling over NSA spying on Americans
- HURT: D.C. gets the vapors, calls sequester too much
- Obama mocks Putin, picks gay athletes for Sochi delegation
- IRS pays tax cheats hundreds of millions of dollars
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- Rush weighs in: Maybe Republicans dont dislike Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A libertarian look at breaking news and political trends by author Tom Mullen.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
Southern Fried Politics from the Lens of a Persian-American Millennial
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow