- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
Eagles’ Reid names QB Foles starter rest of season
Question of the Day
It was all downhill from there.
Hoying went 1-9 in his next 10 starts and lasted just two more seasons, throwing just five passes, after leaving Philadelphia following the 1998 season. Donovan McNabb was selected with the No. 2 overall pick by Reid in his first year here in 1999. McNabb was the solution for a decade, leading the Eagles to five NFC championship games and one Super Bowl loss.
Kevin Kolb was supposed to be McNabb’s successor, but Vick stole the show with his sensational play in 2010.
Now, though, Vick appears on his way out.
Vick then was rewarded with a $100 million contract in August 2011. Only $35.5 million of that deal is guaranteed money and Vick is due to make $15.5 million in 2013. He certainly won’t get that as a backup.
NOTES: Reid fired defensive line coach Jim Washburn and replaced him with Tommy Brasher, who served in that role with the Eagles in 1985 and from 1999-2005. … RB LeSean McCoy is in stage three of his concussion rehab. McCoy has missed two straight games. … Reid hinted that there could be changes in the secondary. The Eagles have allowed 16 TD passes and have no interceptions in the last six games.
Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RobMaaddi
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men: 'We made a mistake'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Israel rejects talk of cease-fire; Hamas targets suspected nuke site
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener