- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel concludes
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Aaron Klein
A suburban Portland bakery violated the civil rights of a same-sex couple by refusing to bake a cake for the women's wedding, the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries said Friday.
Nearly everyone in Washington agrees that — at the very least — President Obama loosely interprets the Constitution. Many are frustrated that he deliberately and egregiously ignores America's fundamental document in jaw-dropping proportions.
President Obama blurred his own "red line" on Syria's chemical weapons, saying the ultimatum belonged to the world. On the international stage, Iran indicated that it might unleash Hezbollah or possibly kidnap Americans if the president ordered military strikes on Syria. Here's a recap, or wrap, of the week that was from The Washington Times
An Oregon baker with Christian beliefs who was forced to shut down operations after refusing to make a cake for a planned same-sex wedding says her faith in God has not wavered — and in fact, has grown stronger because of the ordeal.
The single biggest danger of a second Obama term is a permanent loss of liberty. The president’s “progressive utopia” is a world in which the government controls every aspect of the individual’s life, Aaron Klein and Brenda Elliot warn in their new book, "Fool Me Twice."
President Obama's once seemingly unstoppable march toward re-election hit what he might call "bumps in the road" in Benghazi, Libya, late on Sept. 11, 2012.
"This is my last election. After my election I'll have more flexibility." That is an exact quote from the mouth of President Obama, unaware that the confidence (infamously shared with then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev) was picked up by microphones and transmitted into America's living rooms, where millions of Americans heard the president's hushed tones.
America is under attack. Not by a uniformed army with rifles and tanks. But the inva- sion is here and advancing. The soldiers of the attacking "Red Army" are part of a "radical network" that "excels at lying in wait and perfecting its assault so that when the right vehicle arrives, whether it's President Obama or someone else, it is ready to strike."
Where is the House Committee on Un-American Activities when we need it? For decades, the hate-America left pounded away with the unrelenting theme that all of our investigating committees and agencies that exposed the enemies within must be silenced, defanged or abolished.
"If the goal of this conversation is to reduce costs to taxpayers for coin production management, the Fed ought to focus time and energy on improving its own internal coordination of coin requests," Mr. Klein said.