- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences
A California boy who was treated for leukemia and became famous as "Batkid" got to spend time with another superhero after his planned appearance at the Academy Awards was cut.
Perhaps atoning for past sins, Hollywood named the brutal, unshrinking historical drama "12 Years a Slave" best picture at the 86th annual Academy Awards.
Diversity was perhaps the biggest winner at the 86th annual Academy Awards.
List of winners at Sunday's 86th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Was it Lee Daniels' "The Butler," the folk rock bio pic "Inside Llewyn Davis," or Woody Allen's "Blue Jasmine"?
In the Holy Land, the state of Palestine does not yet exist. But in Hollywood, it already has an Oscar finalist.
When Bette Davis became the first female president of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in 1941, it's believed she was met with such opposition by the predominantly male organization that she resigned after two months.
Bette Midler will perform at the Academy Awards for the first time.
The scientists and inventors who make big-screen superheroes, spectacular explosions and other only-in-the-movies effects possible have their own Oscar ceremony.
More than 150 Oscar nominees gathered at a Beverly Hills hotel on Monday to celebrate the joy of just being nominated.
The decision to rescind the Academy Awards original song nomination for "Alone Yet Not Alone" from the small faith-based film of the same title is due to integrity, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said in a statement Saturday.
At first flicker, the Turner Classic Movies documentary "And the Oscar Goes To ..." appears to be little more than a promotional film for the Academy Awards.
At a meeting this week, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences board of governors decided to strip the surprise nomination for Best Song from "Alone Yet Not Alone," which appears in the independent Christian-produced film of the same name.
Hollywood loves a sequel, and this awards season is shaping up to be one.
Thursday's Oscar nominations had some new language in the foreign language category: Nominee "Omar" was described as being from "Palestine," a reference the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has carefully avoided in the past.