- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Accenture
Accenture plc is a global management consulting, technology consulting and technology outsourcing company. Previously incorporated in Bermuda, since 1 September 2009 the company has been incorporated in Ireland with its global headquarters located in New York. It is said to be the largest consulting firm in the world, as well as being a global player within the technology consulting industry. Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 company. Accenture's current clients include 96 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three quarters of the Fortune Global 500. - Source: Wikipedia
Jason Day posed with a trophy he always believed would be his when he arrived in the high desert of Arizona for the Match Play Championship.
Graeme McDowell figured his luck had run out Friday at the Match Play Championship.
Idaho's insurance exchange voted to give two companies publicly funded contracts worth $40.8 million to build and operate a state enrollment system due to replace the federal software in place now.
Getting to the round of 16 in the Match Play Championship was all that mattered Thursday.
Rory McIlroy played his worst golf in the Match Play Championship the year he reached the final.
It's easy to love the format at the Match Play Championship on Tuesday.
Rory McIlroy makes his American debut this week in the Match Play Championship. The only goal is to make sure it's not a short week.
Oct. 10-13 - Frys.com Open (Jimmy Walker)
Retailers complain about customers coming into their stores to scope out products and then buying them on Amazon.com. A new trend is seeing even more customers are doing the opposite.
Gov. Scott Walker's administration has signed a $58 million information technology contract with Accenture, the same company that was paid millions of dollars but failed to deliver a fully functional voter registration system to the state seven years ago.
The Obama administration plans to replace the lead contractor on HealthCare.gov, the glitchy federal website that hindered the fall rollout of the new health care law, with another company.
Steve Stricker made it clear that money was not important.
Farmers Insurance stepped in at the last minute in 2010 when the PGA Tour event at Torrey Pines risked going without a sponsor.
The McGladrey Classic still isn't sure what kind of field to expect as a regular PGA Tour event in November, about a month later than usual, and one week after most of the top players are in Shanghai for the HSBC Champions. For crowd appeal, the tournament received a boost from the commitment of Darren Clarke.