- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
Topic - Accenture
Accenture plc is a global management consulting, technology consulting and technology outsourcing company. Previously incorporated in Bermuda, since 1 September 2009 the company has been incorporated in Ireland with its global headquarters located in New York. It is said to be the largest consulting firm in the world, as well as being a global player within the technology consulting industry. Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 company. Accenture's current clients include 96 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three quarters of the Fortune Global 500. - Source: Wikipedia
Fixing the Obamacare website to get it ready to handle a second round of enrollments will cost the federal government $121 million, according to Accenture, the contractor hired to repair the glitchy website after the original contractor, CGI Federal, was fired in January.
Idaho's insurance exchange voted to give two companies publicly funded contracts worth $40.8 million to build and operate a state enrollment system due to replace the federal software in place now.
Gov. Scott Walker's administration has signed a $58 million information technology contract with Accenture, the same company that was paid millions of dollars but failed to deliver a fully functional voter registration system to the state seven years ago.
Tennessee Valley Authority ratepayers in October will get a break from lower fuel costs, with average residential bills expected to drop by as much as $3.50.