- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures many on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani
Every four years, the Islamic Republic of Iran engages in a closely choreographed farce of elections, aimed at maintaining the illusion that the Iranian people have a say in how their country is governed.
A former president of Iran is calling on the Islamic republic to negotiate with the United States to avoid "an adventurous policy" involving Iranian-backed anti-Israel proxies in Lebanon and the Gaza Strip.
Iranian extremists have turned that idea upside down, when, for example, former Iranian President Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani purportedly quipped that "the use of even one nuclear bomb inside Israel will destroy everything."
he said that Muslim nations should acquire nuclear weapons as a counterweight to Israel's alleged nuclear arsenal.