- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Alonzo Mourning
Alonzo Mourning went to Georgetown to play basketball, not discover the world.
Alonzo Mourning, Georgetown's fourth all-time leading scorer and NBA champion in 2006, has been elected into Basketball Hall of Fame
Former Georgetown Hoyas great Alonzo Mourning sat down with Chick Hernandez to discuss his election to the basketball Hall of Fame.
President Barack Obama will host a fundraiser for House Democrats at the home of former NBA star Alonzo Mourning.
Former Miami Heat star Alonzo Mourning was sued Wednesday over a weekend traffic crash in Florida that raised questions about whether he improperly left the scene.
The younger Mourning announced on Twitter that he was "headed to the Hilltop," making the 6-foot-9 forward the fifth member of the 2014 class.
"I didn't understand the prestige of this university, the global prestige of this university," Mourning said. "Never in my wildest dreams would I ever thought as a freshman that I would be sitting on the board of that university. Now I'm rubbing elbows with CEOs and billionaires and individuals that helped change this world."